Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Baby is Two!

I'm not sure why Will burst into tears when we lit the candle and started to sing "Happy Birthday", but I think it may have had something to do with the clump of frosting in his hand.

He managed to recover with a little encouragement from Mama and didn't spit too much while trying to blow out the candle.

Then the real fun began. Mmmm boy, do we love cake around here.
So much so, we'll snag some more off your plate if you're not quick enough to stop us. Happy Birthday Little Man Will!

1 comment:

Josephine Milkweed said...

Hi Gigi-

Not sure if you remember me, it's been since you worked at BooKids with my mom, Paulette since I have seen/spoken to you and I think that may have been for 15 seconds or less! Well, Kiersten told me you gave birth in your house (!!!) and so I had to check out the story here on your blog and now I like to peek in on it from time to time. Wherever you live it seems beautiful and you have a beautiful family to go with it!! Love the names you have chosen as well. I have a Cole (5) and Avery (girl:2) and can realte to the stories you are posting. Wish we lived closer so we could have a playdate! I'm totally interested in corn sensitivity! (If I had a nickel for every time I say that!!)

Joyce C.